Saturday, May 15, 2010

Enjoyed it!

My wife and I recently were in the Uptown area of Houston and were looking for a place to eat. I use Yelp a lot to find places...I just drive to a location and turn on Yelp on my iPhone. It is a great tool.

So, we read the review of Ciao Bello and decided to check it out.

It's in a strip mall but once you enter the dark solid wood entry doors, you are entering a chic and fashionably upscale interior. The bar are is really attractive ad all the dining area is behind the bar. There is a patio dining area too.

Service was beyond what I was expecting. We had no less than 5 people attending to us when we sat down. A different person helped my wife and myself with our chair and our napkin!

Everything lived up to our immediate impression. Food was excellent and service remained excellent. Yelp had a 2 star rated price...it's not. Its' more like 3 stars. Dinner entrees starting in the mid teens and into the high $20 range. We spent about $80 without getting dessert...just dinner and a glass of wine each.

The food and experience is worth it though. Check it out.

in reference to: Ciao Bello | Italian Food | Italian Restaurant | Houston, Texas (view on Google Sidewiki)

No comments:

Post a Comment